Thursday 19 May 2016

A few of my favourite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers.....wait a minute!

I could have organised these by category but sometimes it's fun to see how your mind jumps from one thing to another.  So, in no particular order...

Tea
Butter
Scandinavian drama - The Bridge, Borgen
Scandinavian noir - Jo Nesbo, Samuel Bjork, Henning Mankel
The colour red
Bread
Singing
Sleeping
Bacon
Boots
Scarves
Singing along in the car at the top of your voice
Sunny autumn afternoons
Salty, savoury treats
Books that grab you from the first few pages (I'm reading Dark Place by Gillian Flynn at the moment)
Songs that grab you from the first few listens
A sneaky hour to myself
Warm soapy water on a cold day
Resting my eyelids (what my Dad calls it when he takes a nap but won't admit to taking a nap)
Rice Krispie buns






No comments:

Post a Comment