Friday 30 September 2016

A splash of colour

The weather has been wet, grey and relentless lately. I was in need of a pick me up.  I was also in need of some indigestion relief so I went to the chemist.  Having some child free time is a rare occurrence so I made the most of it with a bit of a browse on the way to the counter.  Funny how you can pick up 4 things that you didn't go in for (and possibly don't really need) while pottering around aimlessly. 

I'm not much of a lippy girl so the lipstick index doesn't really apply to me but I am rarely without a splash of colour on my toes so off to the nail varnish section I skipped.  In a sea of nude shades and summer pastels, this jumped out at me. 

 
Then I saw the name.  Feeling like it wasn't appropriate to cackle with laughter whilst standing alone in a pharmacy (who knows, they could have the power of automatic committal and an itchy trigger finger), I contented myself with a silent smirk.  Looking forward to cracking this open and brightening up my toes this weekend. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment