Monday 19 December 2016

Start the week off right

Today is Monday, the start of a new week.  Yet somehow according to pretty much every calendar I have picked up lately, today is not the first day of the week, Sunday is.  Except it's not, not in the real world anyway.  For the past few years I have had those photo calendars you make yourself where you can pick the start date but this year I don't have time.  I just want to walk into a shop, pick up a calendar that has nice and/or funny pictures and enough space to write in the things that I need to remember but will probably also need to put in my phone if there is any chance of me actually remembering them.  Oh and I need it to start on a Monday or all week long I will be a day out of whack.  Is that too much to ask? 

Dear calendar makers of the world,

Please stop making life difficult and just start your calendars on the day of the week that everyone else starts their week.  

Thanks,

D
x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment