Friday 8 January 2016

This is me

New year, new blog - I am a walking cliché (or a sitting down typing one if you prefer).  This year rather than make New Year's resolutions I have no intention of keeping, I thought I would try something a bit different - a public blog.  Not sure yet what direction it will take, possibly no direction at all, time will tell. 

I have been blogging for about 2 years.  My other blog is a private one, aimed at family and friends with far too many photos of my children for anyone other than the intended audience to be interested in.
 A little bit about me - I'm Denise, D to my friends.  I am an Irish ex-pat living in New Zealand with 2 children and a Kiwi husband.  I work part-time, the rest of my time is filled with the usual suspects of after school activities, disappearing into the internet for the afternoon, sporadic yoga and good intentions.  My idea of an enjoyable afternoon involves copious cups of tea and a good book.

Feel free to get in touch, even if it's just to say hello.

D
x

No comments:

Post a Comment