Monday 14 March 2016

Focus Schmocus

I follow a couple of blogs in what can best be described as a sporadic fashion.  I tend to not read them for weeks at a time and then binge read multiple posts at once.  These other blogs tend to have a central focus but wander off from time to time on tangents - which is fine by me, I like a good tangent now and then.

This blog doesn't have a focus or theme yet.  Maybe because I don't feel strongly enough about any one thing or maybe because I just haven't figured out what it is yet.  Do I need to set a topic and exam style - discuss?  Or should I continue on till the focus evolves organically?  Maybe it will just continue to be a series of posts of whatever happens to pop into my head, usually first thing on a weekend morning.  Week day morning thoughts tend to revolve around what needs to happen that day and whether or not I can afford to snooze for 5 more minutes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment