Friday 11 October 2019

Death Row Dining

If it was your last day on earth what would you eat?  

I think they only get to choose their dinner on death row but I'm going for the full day.  Also, I'm not gluten free on death row and I can eat garlic without feeling the need to curl up into a ball of cramps.

Breakfast
Eggs Benedict with spinach and bacon and some Superquinn sausages on the side.
Toast with marmalade with no bits in it.
A never ending pot of tea.

Lunch
Chicken soup with my Granny's wheaten bread and loads of butter.
A giant chocolate eclair from Avoca.
Another never ending pot of tea.

Dinner
Mussels in a white wine & garlic sauce with fresh crusty bread.
Linguine with prawns & clams in a garlic & chilli sauce.
Tarte au Citron with whipped cream.


Whatever I cook for dinner tonight is going to be a disappointment isn't it...








No comments:

Post a Comment