Thursday 24 October 2019

Netflixin'

There hasn't been much in the way of comedy on TV here lately.  Well not decent comedy anyway, so I have been turning to Netflix when I need a laugh.  Here's what's been tickling my funny bone of late.  

Workin' Moms - I am loving the new series, have laughed out loud multiple times.  This show makes doing the ironing bearable.

Derry Girls - The mix of nostalgia, teenage shenanigans and blatant swearing never fails to crack me up.

Atypical - More laugh out loud moments from this quirky comedy. 


This quote has nothing to do with Netflix, it just makes me smile every time I read it.



1 comment:

  1. Getting a laugh is always important, makes the day better ,,hard to find any good comedy on TV. Have seen Derry Girls, must try the others

    ReplyDelete