Thursday 10 October 2019

I would be more productive if I stopped...

  • Aimlessly scrolling through Facebook when there are 50 million better things I could be doing.
  • Checking notifications as soon as my phone beeps (see above).
  • Doing laundry so frequently.  (Our washing machine broke recently and when it came back 10 days later we were still nowhere near running out of clothes.  Definitely time for a wardrobe cull).
  • Cooking every night.  Leftovers are the way of the future.
  • Checking Pinterest for the perfect picture to go with these posts and then realising half an hour has passed and I still need to finish the damn thing.
  • Channel surfing when the programme I was watching has finished and it's time for bed anyway.
  • Going to bed late but then still reading for way too long.  Morning me curses night time me on a semi-regular basis.




No comments:

Post a Comment